Mi 3C Router (White)
- Wireless N series with speed up to 300Mbps router
- Compatible with input type RJ-45 (Ethernet cable) supported by ISP's all over India such as ACT Fibernet, Airtel Fibernet, Hathway, Tikona, Exitel, YOU Broadband, SITI, GTPL etc.
- 4 antennas provide better range, up to 80m in open space
- 2 antennas dedicated as receiver, 2 antennas dedicated as transmitter - hence, lower interference and better speed
- 64MB of RAM let's you connect up to 64 devices, with 24 stable connections
- ADSL or cable modem is required, Package Contents: Router, Adapter and Manual
- Can be used in repeater mode with ADSL connections, which support Input Type RJ-11, such as Airtel Broadband, BSNL/MTNL etc.
- For technical issues kindly contact toll free number 1800 103 6286
- Maximum Operating Distance:80 m range in open space. Mi Wi-Fi app can be accessed remotely as well.
Release Date: 2017-01-01
Details: 4 high-performance antennas: Supports up to 300Mbps with 802.11n. Forget Wi-Fi dead zones and dropped connections. With its four high-performance antennas, Mi Router 3C boasts of increased operating range and stronger signal. Everyone on the network will enjoy low-latency online gaming, smooth video streaming, and seamless web browsing. Securely update using dual ROM partition system-Upgrading firmware is safer than you think. Updating firmware has never been safer. Using its dual partition system configured on high-speed 16MB flash storage, Mi Router 3C receives the latest firmware updates on schedule - even if unexpected power outage occurs. Experience blazing fast wireless speeds-Third party applications and connected devices consume valuable router RAM. This is why Mi Router 3C comes with 64MB of RAM - eight times more than typical routers. Mi Router 3C ensures smooth online gaming and browsing experiences. Mi Wi-Fi app puts you in command of your network. Anywhere, anytime. View and manage settings remotely. Whether is blacklisting unwanted internet activity or setting time limits on child. Internet usage, you can do it all right from your phone.