Mitsubishi AC | 1.5 Ton Inverter Split | MSZ-HJ50VA | Heat Pump | White
- Inverter heat pump split AC; 1.5 ton capacity
- A stylish flat panel design is employed for the front of the indoor unit
- The simple look matches room aesthetics
- Impressively low operating cost is a key advantage of inverter air conditioners
- Combined advanced inverter technologies with cutting-edge electronics and mechanical technologies to achieve a synergistic effect that enables improvements in heating or cooling performance efficiency
Warranty: 1 year comprehensive warranty on product; 5 years warranty on compressor
Details: Compact, high-performance indoor and outdoor units and advanced inverter technologies provide superior energy savings and comfort in all rooms. Mitsubishi electric inverters ensure superior performance including the optimum control of operational frequency. As a result, optimum power is applied in all heating or cooling ranges and maximum comfort is achieved while consuming minimal energy. Fast, comfortable operation and amazingly low running cost. Inverters electronically control the electrical voltage, current and frequency of electrical devices such as the compressor motor in an air conditioner. They receive information from sensors monitoring operating conditions, and adjust the revolution speed of the compressor, which directly regulates air conditioner output. Optimum control of operation frequency results in eliminating the consumption of excessive electricity and providing the most comfortable room environment.