Moto G5 (Fine Gold, 3 GB)
Color: Fine Gold
- 13MP primary camera (f2.0) with PDAF and 5MP wide-angle front camera (f2.2)
- 3 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory expandable upto 128 GB in a dedicated slot
- Metal body with finger-print reader
- 12.7 centimeters (5-inch) Full HD display with 1920 x 1080 resolution and 441 ppi
- Android v7.0 Nougat OS with Google Assistant available as Play Store update | Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor (1.4GHz) with Adreno 505 GPU
- Dual nano SIM with dual-standby. 4G LTE (Cat 4) UMTS/HSPA+ GSM/EDGE
- 2800mAH lithium-ion removable battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Operating System: Android
Release Date: 2017-01-01
Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Captivating Design. Unlimited Performance. Unmatched Entertainment.
Our first-ever Moto G with a head-turning metal design gives you more than you’d expect for less than you’d think. Free yourself with a 2800mAh all-day battery and rapid charging.* Take beautiful photos even in bright light with a fast-focusing 13 MP camera. Stay entertained on the go with a fast 1.4 GHz octa-core processor.* Unlock your phone using only your fingerprint. And turn on the camera with a twist of your wrist—our exclusive Moto Experiences give you simple shortcuts to the features you use most.
*Battery must be substantially depleted; charging rate slows as charging progresses. All battery life claims are approximate and based on a mixed use profile (which includes both usage and standby time) under optimal network conditions. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network configuration, age of battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns. **Individual core processing speeds vary, and may not reach the maximum speed indicated